Sunday, June 27, 2010

Website Update

Well, no drawings this week or last week. I've been going over a bit of a rough patch in life, but as always I keep myself busy. I've submitted a video to 11secondclub's June competition and I'm very happy with how it's come out. Getting to communicate with fellow animators and have my work critiqued again after so long of working alone is refreshing. I feel like the two weeks of intense work helped me to grow a lot and I look forward to participating in future contests there.

I've also updated my website to a whole new configuration that better displays my clips. Now instead of just a demo reel (which is still available in the Reel section of the site) all of my videos are now shown individually for viewing and divided into two categories: Game Animations and Cinematic Animations. I'll be updating this page very often as I will be animating a lot more than drawing from now on, whereas my reel is a pain to update and I will probably be only updating that on a monthly basis. So please be sure to keep an eye out on not only my blog (which I'll get to update someday, I promise) but also http://mandymassie.com for always newer and better art!